This is a peak behind the curtain on how millionaires get on the path to financial success and stay there. We’re sharing everything we’ve learned through our own experience – the good and the bad, the successes and the failures. We are your case studies! Here are nine “secrets” to financial success that we believe have made all the difference in our own lives and the lives of our wealth management clients. Take these and make them your own to set yourself up for long-term success!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of preparing your mind for success
- Practical questions for revolutionary self-assessment along your journey
- Small actions that make a BIG impact when done consistently
- How Brian’s darkest moments became catalysts for his success
- The incredible power of paying it forward
Research and resources from this episode:
- The Money Guy Wealth Survey (2021)
- Brian’s first EVER podcast episode (2006)
- 10 Fateful Risks That Unknowingly Changed The World (Scoop Whoop)
- Six famous people who failed before succeeding (Property Update)
- From poverty to a $3 billion fortune — the incredible rags-to-riches story of Oprah Winfrey (Business Insider)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!