Maximize your dollars this year! Whether just starting out or reaching a new level of financial complexity, we have important tax planning tips you can take advantage of in the new year.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Positives and negatives of new distribution opportunities
- How stimulus checks affect your 2020 taxes
- Easy tax deductions to take advantage of
- How to make sure you avoid IRS penalties
- Advanced tax planning strategies to add to your arsenal
Research and resources from this episode:
- Amid Virus Outbreak, E*TRADE Study Reveals Spike in Early Retirement Withdrawals Among Young Investors (Business Wire)
- Donation Value Guide (The Salvation Army)
- Valuation Guide for Goodwill Donors
- Topic No. 306 Penalty for Underpayment of Estimated Tax (IRS)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.