Who wants to be a millionaire? Everyone.
We believe that everyone can build wealth, but what does it actually take to be a millionaire? In this episode, we not only walk through habits and characteristics of highly successful millionaires, but we also break down powerful numbers and strategies. How much do you need to save at your age to become a millionaire by the time you’re 65? And if you got a late start – how much do you need to save to catch up?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Custom financial planning tips for your age: 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s
- How to tell if you’re on the right track financially
- How cash flow, risk management, investing, taxes, and estate planning affect your financial journey at each age
- Exactly how much you need to save to become a millionaire by age 65
- The lump sum amount you need to invest today (if you got a late start)
- How the “Financial Planning Pyramid” can kick start your financial life
Research and resources in this episode:
- Next Dimension: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (Jaywalks)
- Young Homebuyers Are Vanishing From the U.S. (Bloomberg)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!