This episode will help you transform your finances using real life advice from a billionaire! Each year, Warren Buffett writes an annual letter to shareholders, reflecting on the past year and commentating on his journey to financial abundance. Once again, 90-year-old Warren drops BOMBS, and he does it with remarkable simplicity! We’ll show you the best takeaways from the letter and how to apply each one to your personal finances.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How your attitude affects your finances and ability to grow wealth
- Key investing principles you can apply today
- How to keep setbacks from derailing your financial life
- What Warren did WRONG with money
Research and resources from this episode:
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!