With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) taking effect on January 1, most people are wondering what the GOP tax plan means for them specifically. In today’s show, we go over what you need to know about TCJA and the different ways you can leverage the changes. Tune in so you know how to make smart money choices and tax moves going forward.
In this full episode of The Money Guy Show, we cover everything from:
- Who wins big under tax reform and who potentially loses out
- How to find out if your taxes will go up or down
- The biggest changes with the new tax plan compared to the current one
- The potential long-term effects of TCJA
- Tax planning opportunities to move on before the end of this year
- Tax planning opportunities to take advantage of after the New Year
- The big macro-level changes across the country we expect to see as a result of TCJA
- Point by point review of current policy versus the new policy
Resources Mentioned on the Show
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: [email protected] and [email protected]. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.