Building wealth feels amazing, but beware of the pitfalls and traps along the way! We want you to be set up for success financially and personally. Let’s explore the downfalls countless millionaires have fallen into and unpack loads of tips to keep you from going down the same path. Here’s how to stay on the path to a life of freedom and abundance!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why millionaires are not happy
- How to keep money from ruining your relationships
- What Jim Carrey learned from being rich
- How to leave a successful financial legacy
- Money Guy tips to help your personal and financial life thrive
Resources and research from this episode:
- Being rich may increase your odds of divorce (CNBC)
- Marriage and divorce’s impact on wealth (Sage)
- Here’s How Money Really Can Buy You Happiness (Time)
- Key Figures Behind America’s Consumer Debt (Debt.org)
- Americans Who Can’t Afford Their Homes Up 146 Percent (NBC)
- Failure To Launch (FA)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.