Have you ever wanted to ask a millionaire how they built their wealth? In this episode, we asked and they answered! We work with hundreds of financially successful people everyday. They were kind enough to help us create this episode by sharing their wisdom through The Money Guy Wealth Survey. It gives us a glimpse into how millionaire minds work and how all of us can implement these simple steps to create abundance in our own lives.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The biggest lie the public is told about becoming a millionaire
- The dollar amount millionaires consider “wealthy”
- Lifestyle choices and habits that lead to success
- What advice millionaires would tell their 25-year-old selves
Research and resources from today’s episode:
- 5 Levels of Wealth: Which Level Are You At? (The Money Guy Show)
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Staley, Ph.D and William D. Danko, Ph.D
- The Next Millionaire Next Door by Sarah Stanley Fallaw Ph.D
- Everyday Millionaires by Chris Hogan
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!