A huge legislation just passed called the CARES Act. This new stimulus bill promises to ease the extra financial burden brought on by the coronavirus. In case you don’t have time to read and decode a 335 page bill, we did it for you! Let’s unpack what you need to know about the CARES Act and how it affects your personal finances.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How much money you can expect to receive from the government
- How to get your stimulus check
- New benefits available for people with student loans, retirees, and people who are unemployed.
- How the Payroll Protection Program can save your job or small business
- What options are available to help small businesses stay afloat during quarantine
Research and resources from this episode:
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!