Everyone wants to be wealthy, but wanting it and being ready for it are two very different things. After a combined 4 decades of experience, we’ve seen real life examples of what can go wrong if someone truly does not have the right mindset to handle significant wealth. Let’s make sure you’re 100% ready for the success that’s coming your way!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Key factors that matter when hitting your financial goals
- How to adopt the money mindset of a millionaire
- How to master debt and use it for good
- How to find purpose in your financial journey
Research and resources from today’s episode:
- What Percentage of Lottery Winners Go Broke? (Plus 35 More Statistics)
- The Ticket to Easy Street? The Financial Consequences of Winning the Lottery (The MIT Press Journals)
- Average Credit Card Debt in America: 2018 (Value Penguin)
- Average U.S. Credit Card Debt Statistics (The Balance)
- 70% of Americans with credit card debt admit they can’t pay it off this year (CNBC)
- Do We Know The Full Extent of Juvenile Recidivism? (MST Services)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!