We can prove that the stock market is rigged. This may surprise you, but hear us out! In this episode, we examine what main stream voices are saying about the stock market, our own evidence that proves the market is rigged, and what all of this means for the average investor.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why people generally think the stock market is rigged
- Why typical assumptions about the market are wrong
- What would happen if you were the world’s best market timer
- Who the stock market is actually rigged for
- How to use the truth about the stock market to your advantage
Research and resources from this episode:
- Most investors now say the stock market is “rigged” (Axios)
- Is the Stock Market Rigged??? (Out of Your Rut)
- SPIVA: 2020 Full-Year Active vs. Passive Scorecard (IFA)
- Accredited Investors – Updated Investor Bulletin (Investor.gov)
- Guide to the Markets (JP Morgan)
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (MoneyChimp)
- Ranking Asset Classes by Historical Returns (1985-2020)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!