Building wealth is surprisingly simple, but it isn’t easy. Most Americans aren’t successful at building lasting wealth. What are they getting wrong? How can you build wealth successfully? In this episode, we’ll discuss how most millionaires build their wealth and how you can, too.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to reach financial independence
- How to maximize your money
- How to build passive income
- How to build strong financial habits
Research and resources from this episode:
- The Money Guy Net Worth Tool
- New Report: How Credit Card Debt Impacts the Average American
- Finance Market Report Q4 2020
- Just 39% of Americans could pay for a $1,000 emergency expense
- One-Third of American Workers Are Leaving Free Money on the Table
- The National Study of Millionaires
- S&P 500 Dividend Yield
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (Annualized Return)
- REIT Industry Financial Snapshot
- Average Annual Returns for Long-Term Investments in Real Estate
- U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.