In this episode of The Money Guy Show, we have compiled a list of tips and tricks that will help you stretch your wallet and maximize your time when you plan your next Disney getaway. Tune in to hear Brian and Bo share their insights for maximizing the magic at Walt Disney World and also get an inside peek at Brian’s most recent family trip to Disney World while Hurricane Matthew slammed the East Coast.
We’re covering this fun and unplanned topic this week because, for most people, when you plan for retirement and financial independence, one of the ground floor goals is to spend more time with family and traveling. This is a powerful goal because memories made with family or on a good vacation are timeless and priceless. A dream of many is to combine these goals and load up the family to visit Walt Disney World. Unfortunately, the “most magical place on Earth” is also one of the most expensive places on Earth. Join us this week as we explore ways you can enjoy the magical Disney experience without breaking the bank.
Here are a few highlights from this episode:
- How to book a Disney hotel on the cheap
- Ways to save a bundle of money by planning in advance
- What you need to know about the power of 180 and how it maximizes your Disney experience
- Why you should take advantage of Magic Bands and My Disney Experience app
- Should you do the Disney dining plan or not?
- And a few other super fun secret perks all Disney World goers need to know about
Links and resources mentioned on the show:
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour (adults only)
- Walt Disney World VIP Tour Services
- Hidden Mickeys Guide
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: [email protected] and [email protected]. You can also join the conversation on Facebookor connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.