If you’re wondering how to create a money mindset that leads to financial success, this is the show for you. In this episode we walk you through the three critical areas where you can shape how you think and feel about your finances so that you’re better prepared to see opportunities and actively pursue your dreams.
Financial success is defined differently for everyone depending on your specific situation and aspirations. The mindset to reach your definition of financial success, however, has some things in common that help you more easily turn your financial dreams into your financial reality. What if we told you everyone could reach financial independence if you did only these three things? Would you at least give it a try? Here’s what we cover in today’s episode:
- How to supercharge your success by understanding your money mindset – what it is and how you can control it
- The three things you should be doing to shape your money mindset to be financially successful
- The cornerstone of what truly builds financial independence
- What it means to embrace anticipation and why it’s an ingredient for success
- The choice you have that you may not even realize you’re already making and how it affects you financially
- How to discover your relationship with money and if it is a negative or positive influence on the other relationships in your life
- An important lesson from Wesley Snipes?!
- What personal fulfillment looks like for you and what it has to do with your money mindset
- The role fear plays in your financial success
- What comes after you understand your money mindset
This is certainly a show you don’t want to miss. As Brian and Bo unearth the secrets to financial success and the money mindset that helps propel you ahead, you’ll also be joyfully entertained per usual with their wit and charms as they unpack these important concepts.
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: [email protected] and [email protected]. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.