Everyone has financial dreams and goals they would like to achieve. Every year, without fail, the topic of personal finance shows up in the Top 5 most popular New Year’s Resolutions list. So how can you make your financial dreams a reality?
In this episode, we’re going to walk you through 4 vital financial areas to add to your goals and then, teach you how to make them stick!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 3 estate planning mistakes to avoid
- How to skyrocket your investments in the new year
- How to pay less taxes (without going to jail ?)
- One simple change that will keep your financial goals on track
Research and resources from today’s episode:
- Intern Daniel’s Blog: “How to Build Good Habits (and Keep Them)”
- 10 Top New Year’s Resolutions for Success and Happiness in 2019 (Inc.com)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!