Want to know the future? It sure would be nice when making financial decisions. In this show, you’ll learn how to capitalize on financial predictions and recognize bad predictions when you see them.
There are lots of reasons to be excited about your financial future. Let’s dive in and find out why!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should be wary of taking investment advice from the media
- What predictions you CAN count on
- Proof that you should be excited about your financial future!
- How Steve Jobs and Warren Buffet might change your life
Research and resources from this show:
- SPIVA Statistics and Reports
- Vanguard Warns of Worsening Odds for the Economy and Markets (NYT)
- Vanguard: You’ll make a lot less money in the stock market in the next 10 years—here’s what you can do (CNBC)
- Vanguard Group sends message on stock market volatility: Expect more of it (CNBC)
- Vanguard Group outlook for stock market returns reaches a post-financial crisis low (CNBC)
- Has Vanguard Been Seduced by the Dark Side? (Motley Fool)
- Index Fund (definition)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!