It’s not always about how much money you make. It’s about how much money you keep.
We often share strategies on how to build wealth and reach your first million, but are you equipped to hang onto it in the long-run? This episode lets you learn from our experience with high income individuals. Some have kept their wealth, building it for the long-term, while others have fallen into common, but dangerous habits that have caused financial failures. Which will you be?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the the average American handles money the wrong way
- 4 paths that will lead you to wealth
- 3 major financial traps that cause rich people to lose their wealth
- How to protect yourself from falling into financial traps
- 5 key strategies that will help you build wealth and keep it
Research and resources from this episode:
- How Rich People Get Rich: The 4 Paths to Wealth (The Money Guy Show)
- Survey: Fewer than 4 in 10 Americans could pay a surprise $1,000 bill from savings (Bankrate)
- Generational Wealth: Why do 70% of Families Lose Their Wealth in the 2nd Generation? (Nasdaq)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!