In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to protect yourself from getting trapped in too much debt
- How to avoid the biggest debt pitfalls at every age
- Healthy ways to approach big sources of debt like mortgages, auto loans, and student loans
- How you measure up to your peers
Research and resources from this episode:
- The average Gen Xer has $32,878 in non-mortgage debt—here’s how they compare to other generations (CNBC)
- The Importance of Homeownership to the American Dream (Keeping Current Matters)
- Average U.S. Consumer Debt Reaches New Record in 2020 (Experian)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!