Throughout every decade, there are different areas of your financial life that come in and out of focus. In this episode, we’ll discuss what you need to focus on by age, pitfalls to watch out for, and how to know you’re doing it right.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to build wealth
- What financial strategies you should focus on by age
- What pitfalls to avoid
- How to know if you are on the right track
Research and resources from this episode:
- The Money Guy Net Worth Tool
- Survey: Less than half of Americans have savings to cover a $1,000 surprise expense
- Average Age to Buy a House
- Median Sales Price of Houses Sold for the United States
- Finance Market Report Q4 2020
- Four Million Workers Quit in June. Here’s What Businesses Are Doing to get Better Career Matches
- The Secret to Happiness at Work
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!