The S&P 500 is down nearly 20% year-to-date, inflation is persistently high, and GDP was negative last quarter. Many in the financial media are speculating that we are headed for a recession. In this episode, we’ll discuss the latest financial indicators, what may happen next, and how you can prepare.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What a recession is and how often they happen
- Practical steps to prepare for a recession
- How to take advantage of the unique opportunities during these times
Research and resources from this episode:
- Putting Pullbacks in Perspective
- History of U.S. Bear & Bull Markets
- List of recessions in the United States
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.