The Federal Reserve is raising interest rates to combat inflation, and many are concerned about how it will affect the economy. In this episode, we’ll discuss what rising interest rates means for your wallet and how to make the best of it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How interest rates will affect the economy
- How this will affect you
- How to make the best out of rising interest rates
Research and resources from this episode:
- Average credit card interest rates: Week of October 12, 2022
- Average Student Loan Interest Rates in 2022
- Average Auto Loan Interest Rates: Facts & Figures
- Federal Reserve System
- Compound Annual Growth Rate
- What’s the National Debt by President?
- What is the national debt?
- Higher Interest Rates Will Raise Interest Costs On The National Debt
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!