We know that home prices have increased in this country 45% since 2020, rising interest rates have caused the average mortgage payment in this country to more than double, and housing affordability is at it’s lowest level since the early 1990s. In this episode, we talk with Scott Trench from BiggerPockets about whether or not investing in real estate still makes sense.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How most Americans begin their real estate journey
- If investing in real estate makes sense given our unique market
- What you should know before investing in real estate
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Sign up for our Know Your Number Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!