No matter how much you know about finance, you’ve definitely heard about life insurance: maybe from commercials pitching it as something to buy your baby, or a family member or friend that got into the industry. Is life insurance worth getting or something you should avoid? How do you decide to choose what type of life insurance to buy?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Which types of life insurance is worth getting
- Life insurance policies that you should avoid
- How to decide what you need out of life insurance
Research and resources from this episode:
- 37% of parents haven’t taken this key financial step
- What is term life insurance?
- Average life insurance rates for June 2023
- Is whole life insurance right for you?
- Caps, Floors, Thresholds, Spreads, and Participation Rates
- Compound Annual Growth Rate
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Sign up for our Know Your Number Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.