These 10 money stats will blow your mind! We’ll discuss the unbelievable amount of money Americans save, when most reach millionaire status, and how many Americans carry a credit card balance.
Research and resources from this episode:
- Most Americans don’t have enough emergency savings, despite the strong job market
- Bankrate’s 2023 annual emergency savings report
- 2023 credit card debt statistics
- One in five Americans don’t know whether they have credit card debt, finds U.S. news
- Average credit card debt in the U.S.
- Most Americans don’t understand a money term that can help you save hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Current credit card interest rates
- Cars depreciate faster than you think
- State of the automotive finance market report
- Rising auto loan interest rates
- Personal savings rate
- 40% of student borrowers lack a four year degree
- Average student loan debt
- Current student loan interest rates and how they work
- State of the Global Workplace: 2023 Report
- 70% of rich families lose their wealth by the second generation
- What’s the median retirement savings by age
- Report on economic well-being of U.S. households in 2022
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Sign up for our Know Your Number Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.