Do you have a vision – a big change – you would like to pursue in your life?
Whether you have a passion you want to turn into a business, ambitions of advancing your career, a life you would like to explore in a new state, or another risky move you’re thinking about – this week’s episode of The Money Guy Show is for you.
Taking the ‘wealth’ less traveled means stretching your dollar just a little bit further and pursuing a purpose beyond traditional needs. It also requires that you take some huge risks without falling into financial trouble.
As we step into a new chapter here at The Money Guy Show with our recent move to Franklin, Tennessee and the launch of our new financial firm Abound Wealth, we continue to realize many of the dreams and goals we set five, ten, and fifteen years ago are now coming to fruition.
What would it take for you to step outside your comfort zone, to take a risk and pursue your dreams? In this episode, we give you the benefit of our experience and the preparation you need to be successful in whatever endeavor you pursue.
In this episode, we cover:
- The power of proper preparation and planning
- How to protect yourself financially when taking big risks
- Ways to build up the cash you need to pursue your dreams
- Methods of building up goodwill and advancing your career for risky endeavors that don’t require financial sacrifice
- Why the concept of forced scarcity works when taking on huge risk
- The three types of plans you need to ensure success
- What you should do every single year to measure your progress toward your goals
- How to adjust if success doesn’t come or if it looks different than you imagined
- Who you need in your life to help you reach your goals
“When you grow up you tend to get told that the world is the way it is and your life is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family life, have fun, save a little money. That’s a very limited life. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it… Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.” – Steve Jobs
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: [email protected] and [email protected]. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.