In this week’s episode of The Money Guy Show, we tackle the money concepts we think are important to start mastering as a teenager. Having winning financial knowledge as early as possible can have a significant impact on future financial success.
Tune in to learn:
- Steps forward to conquer the financial world
- How to set-up a checking account and the lessons you can teach your teenager
- What good financial management looks like for your teen
- What good budgeting and cash flow management looks like at 14
- Nurturing a planner’s mentality in your child and how it can lead to financial responsibility
- How you as the parent can facilitate financial lessons
- The earliest you can start investing and the different pots available to your teen
- Why setting up a Roth IRA is a great idea for your child
- Ways to incorporate the theme of generosity with financial education
- BONUS! The 4 health benefits of being generous
- The traits of success
- The power of Thank You
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: [email protected] and [email protected] You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.