If you have ever wondered how best to take your 401(k) assets with you when you switch employers, tune in to this week’s episode of The Money Guy Show.
In this week’s show, we not only cover how to take your retirement plan assets with you when you make a career move, but we also address ways to recover retirement plan assets you may have abandoned, and how to maximize the opportunities you have with your employer-sponsored 401(k) retirement plans.
Here’s what’s in store in this installment of The Money Guy Show:
- Understand the unique benefits of 401(k) plans
- The three things you can do with those previous employer retirement plans
- Ways to identify and recover abandoned retirement plan assets
- The steps you can take (proactively) if a job change is on the horizon
- How to assess which option makes the most sense in your situation
- Perspective check! Tips on keeping your focus on your financial well-being and not falling into the comparison trap
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better, and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.