You’ve been lied to! The vast majority of millionaires don’t build their wealth overnight. There are real and tangible ways anyone at any age can build wealth and become a millionaire!
In this episode, we reveal the average salary of each age group (20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s), how much you should realistically be investing in each decade based on those salaries, and what the incredible outcome will be if you follow this strategy.
This is powerful stuff! Hopefully, you walk away from this episode inspired and equipped to set yourself up for financial success.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What percentage of millionaires inherit their wealth
- Tangible career and savings goals for every age: 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s
- Common missteps to avoid at all costs!
Research and Resources from this episode:
- Money Guy Blog: You Really Can Get Rich With a Low Income
- How Many Millionaires Actually Inherited Their Wealth? (Chris Hogan)
- The Biggest Study of Everday Millionaires in 25 Years (Chris Hogan)
- 80% of Millionaires Are First Generation Millionaires, Are You Wasting Your Time on Garbage? (Guide Vine)
- Here’s the Average American’s Savings Rate (The Motley Fool)
- The average side hustler earns over $8K annually (Bankrate)
- Millennials Significantly Outpacing Other Age Groups for Taking on Side Gigs (Cision)
- Usual Weekly Earnings of Wage and Salary Workers Third Quarter2019 (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!