Chances are, you’ll be purchasing a car multiple times throughout your life. While cars are necessities for a lot of us, they can easily become one of your biggest financial mistakes. In this episode, we’ll teach you our best tips and tricks for buying a car – the smart way!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The biggest car mistakes the average American makes
- How to calculate how much car you can afford
- How to research the best deals and negotiate like a pro
- Why financing might (surprisingly) be your best payment option
Research and resources from this show:
- How to Negotiate with Car Dealers (Money Guy Blog)
- A $45,000 Loan for a $27,000 Ride: More Borrowers Are Going Underwater on Car Loans (WSJ)
- The Average New Car Price Is Unbelievably High (Financial Samurai)
- What Is the Average Income in the U.S. in 2019? (TheStreet)
- Compare the Costs: Buying a New Car vs. Used (Nerd Wallet)
- More Americans go without health insurance for the first time in a decade (USA Today)
- State of Automotive Finance Market (Experian)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!