I think it’s safe to say that 2020 is a year we would all like to leave behind. If we could travel back in time, there are lots of things we would have told our 2019 selves to do differently. Take that trip, go to that movie, invest in virtual meeting software!
While we don’t have a Delorean, and our flux capacitor isn’t operating at full capacity, there are some decisions we know you can make today that your future self will thank you for!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How life-changing saving money can be
- Guidelines to help you avoid bad financial decisions
- The one financial decision that can save your marriage
- Important planning opportunities too many people overlook
- Solid ground rules for investing that works!
Research and resources from this episode:
- 35 Quotes to Celebrate Back to the Future’s 35th Anniversary (Parade)
- Historical Frequency of Positive Stock Returns (Fisher Investments)
- Disability Statistics and Facts (Affordable Insurance Protection)
- Money Ruining Marriages in America (Business Wire)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.