In this episode, Bo and Brian break down the top financial lessons to be learned from superhero movie scenes. What would your favorite superhero say about timing the market, the importance of time, or showing off? Join us to find out!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of investing
- How to grow your assets
- The common habits of millionaires
- Common financial mistakes people make
- When you should graduate to the next level
Research and resources from this episode:
- Average Credit Card Debt in America
- Average Credit Card Interest Rate Is 20.55%
- 10 Financial Planning Lessons Superheroes Can Teach Us
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.