The stock market has been volatile at the start of 2022. Inflation has risen faster than expected, and the Russian invasion of Ukraine injected additional uncertainty into financial markets. Are we headed for a market collapse in 2022? Join us as we talk about what’s going on right now and what you should be doing about it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The number of reasons why the market has become volatile
- The history of the market
- How current events are affecting the market
- How to have a good plan during these unique times
Research and resources from this episode:
- TED: The Economics Daily
- Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers: All Items in U.S. City Average
- Consumer Price Index Summary
- Real Earnings News Release
- Federal Reserve approves first interest rate hike in more than three years, sees six more ahead
- Guide to the Markets
- Drew Brees is suing a San Diego jeweler for allegedly scamming him out of $9 million
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Check out The Money Guy Show Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!