Being a millionaire isn’t always sunshine and rainbows. In this episode, we’ll discuss some common pitfalls and traps millionaires fall into, shock-and-awe stats, and how you can handle your money even better than a millionaire.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The pitfalls and traps that come with being wealthy
- Shocking data that is true about the average millionaire
- Money Guy tips to avoid these pitfalls
Research and resources from this episode:
- Why Are So Many Households Unable to Cover a $400 Unexpected Expense?
- 60% of millennials earning over $100,00 say they’re living paycheck to paycheck
- Average Credit Card Debt in America: 2021
- This is the real downside of making more money, according to a new study
- Children of the Affluent: Challenges to Well-Being
- Why The Super-Successful Get Depressed
- Comparing Yourself to Those Slightly Wealthier Yields Unhappiness
- Failure To Launch
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.