Every recession is different, and this one is no exception: we are currently experiencing once-in-a-lifetime inflation and started the recession with historically low interest rates. Will this recession be different from any other we’ve experienced? How will it end and what do you need to do to prepare?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to navigate inflation
- What you should focus on during a recession
- How this recession is different
Research and resources from this episode:
- Janet Yellen responds to Cardi B: “There’s nothing to suggest that a recession is in the works”
- Great Recession Survivors, Pt. 2
- Boat Sales Start to Recover, but Bargains Remain
- FRED Economic Data
- Sales of vacation homes fall during recession
- Companies that announced Major Layoffs and Hiring Freezes
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!