When is it okay to start spending money on things you want, but may not need? In this episode, we’ll discuss when you can start spending money on “unnecessary” purchases, and what goods, services, and experiences are worth spending money on.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What you should and shouldn’t spend your money on
- What experiences we think are worth spending your money on
- When you can start to have the freedom to spend your money on “unnecessary” things
Research and resources from this episode:
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a House Cleaning Service?
- Pricing Guide: How Much Does Landscaping Cost?
- With Inflation, Are Meal Kits Any More Expensive Than Buying the Groceries?
- Americans spend this many hours a month doing manual labor at home
- 7 Facts about Grocery Shopping that Might Shock You
- Research reveals Americans spend over 8 hours a week cleaning their homes
- Billions of Bucks; Two Pairs of Shoes
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!