In the financial world, there are a lot of crooks that try to get into your pockets. From metaphorical crooks selling a bad product to literal crooks stealing your money, we’ll cover the different types of financial crooks to watch out for and how you can protect yourself in this episode.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The different types of financial crooks out there
- How you can protect yourself from scammers
- What they will often look like online
Research and resources from this episode:
- Term vs. Whole Life Insurance: Which Is Better?
- How Do Life Insurance Agents Get Paid?
- Life Insurance Agents and Commissions: What You Should Know
- Life Insurance Commission: A Great Evil According To The Internet
- Why Do I Need Term Life Insurance?
- How Much Does Whole Life Insurance Cost? rates & Charts
- Private Equity Management Fees and Regulations
- SEC charges 11 people in alleged $300 million crypto Ponzi scheme
- Ethereum NFT Trading Volume Falls By 70% in June – But Numbers of Sales Steady
- Common Phishing Emails
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.