After a decade of hosting a financial show (and working in finances for even longer,) what advice has changed or shifted over the years? In this episode, we react to some of our old shows. We share great stories, have a good laugh, and break down fantastic teachable tips designed to fuel your financial life!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why we hung up the “Tightwad Nation” t-shirts
- The dark side of Home Equity lines
- What kind of mortgage you should take out on a house
- Common misconceptions about working with a financial advisor
Resources and research from today’s episode:
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!