It’s difficult to ignore market volatility. News about its rise and fall gets plastered on every news and media outlet. Many will even tell you what you should feel about it and how that emotion should affect your financial decisions.
So, what’s really going on with the stock market right now? Does the recent volatility and current all-time high mean we should be worried? How can we protect our finances and stay secure in the event of downturn? This episode unpacks all of these questions and more.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you can’t trust the media when it comes to finances
- Strategies to help you prepare your money for the next crash
- What would happen if you invested at the worst possible times
- Why you should be HAPPY when the market crashes
Research and resources from this episode:
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.