What’s the best piece of money advice you’ve ever received? We believe that advice changes depending on which stage of life you’re in, so we challenged ourselves to distill our best financial wisdom into three main ideas customized for each decade of life. Whether you’re in your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, or beyond, you’ll walk away from this show with actionable advice you can apply to your financial plan and mindset today.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The value of time
- How to tell if you’re wasting time on tasks that won’t help you progress
- What wealth building looks like in your 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s
- How to prioritize what really matters while working toward financial goals
Research and resources from this episode:
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.