We often hear how $1,000,000 isn’t enough to retire on anymore. For some people, that might be true – $1,000,000 might not be enough! In this episode we’ll discuss whether or not $1,000,000 is enough by age, how much you need to save to get there, and, if $1,000,000 isn’t enough, how much you need to retire.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How much you need to save to get to $1,000,000 by retirement
- How much you should be saving by age
- If $1,000,000 will be enough to retire
Research and resources from this episode:
- The Money Guy Net Worth Tool
- Income Percentile by Age Calculator for the United States
- Cost of living in United States
- The Lifetime Distribution of Health Care Costs
- Is $1 Million Enough for Retirement in America?
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!