Inflation in the U.S. rose by 7% last year, the highest annual rate since 1982. In these unique inflationary times, how can make sure your money is still working for you instead of losing value? How do you buy a house, car, or allocate your portfolio? We’ll discuss all of that and more in this episode.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to build wealth during inflation
- How to protect yourself from inflation
- How to make decisions in an inflationary environment
- The history of inflation in the U.S.
Research and resources from this episode:
- The Money Guy Net Worth Tool
- Used Car Price Trends
- Why Used Car Prices Are Pushing Inflation Higher
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!