How much does it take for you to meet your retirement goals by age, and what are some common traps your peers fall into? Learn more about how to be wealthy, mistakes to avoid, and exactly what a little extra saving can do for your retirement income.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to meet your retirement goals by age
- How to avoid the common financial traps
- How to be wealthy
- What you should focus on financially by age
Research and resources from this episode:
- The Economics of Marriage and Divorce
- This is the Average Age of First-Time Home Buyers
- Building Financial Futures
- Americans in Their 50s Have the Highest Average Credit Card Debt
- Why Wealth Matters. The Global Wealth Report.
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.