Being a millionaire isn’t always sunshine and rainbows in 2023. In this episode, we’ll discuss some common pitfalls and traps millionaires fall into, shock-and-awe stats, and how you can handle your money even better than a millionaire.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The common pitfalls and traps millionaire fall into
- Shocking data about millionaires
- The best way to handle your money
Research and resources from this episode:
- This is the real downside of making more money, according to a new study
- Results of the Mental Health Foundation’s 2018 study
- Stress facts and statistics
- Children of the Affluent: Challenges to Well-Being
- Why the super successful get depressed
- Average Credit Card Debt in America: 2021
- Even on $100,000-Plus, More Americans Are Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- Most Americans are significantly stressed about money – here’s how it varies by demographic
- Income before Taxes Survey
- Why rich people aren’t as happy as they could be
- The wealthier you get, the less social you are. Here’s why it matters.
- Rich people make worse relationship decisions, study says
- The link between entrepreneurship and mental health conditions
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Sign up for our Know Your Number Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!