Money is one of the biggest areas of conflict in a relationship, whether it’s with your employer, spouse, children, or someone else. In this episode, we’ll discuss what NOT to do with money in your relationships and how to have successful conversations about money with everyone in your life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to improve your relationships that may be strained by money
- How to navigate your relationship with your employer when it comes to money
- How money can impact your relationships
- How to have successful conversation around money
Research and resources from this episode:
- Majority of workers who quit a job in 2021 cite low pay, no opportunity for advancement, feeling disrespected
- How much of a role do finances play in divorce?
- Most people have no idea whether they’re paid fairly
- Overview of BLS wage data by area and occupation
- How to tell your spouse you’ve been hiding a bank account
- Nearly 30% of millennials still receive financial support from their parents
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.