Housing prices have gone up over 30% in the last two years, and over 70% when you account for rising interest rates. However, there are some glimmers of hope in the housing market for those looking to buy. Will the market cool off anytime soon? How can you buy a house in an inflated market while keeping your financial life on track? We’ll answer all those questions and more in this episode.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Shocking data about the current housing market
- How to navigate buying a home in these unique times
- Non negotiables you need to consider when buying a home
Research and resources from this episode:
- How Long Does It Take to Sell a House in 2022?
- Mortgage News Daily
- FRED Economic Data
- 90-day average share of homes that are sold for more than their list price in the United States from February 2012 to February 2022
- The Cost Of Selling A House Explained
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.