Housing prices skyrocketed after the pandemic to all-time highs, and mortgage rates have more than doubled since 2020. Homes are harder to purchase for more Americans, which means it’s more important than ever to make sure you are ready to buy before purchasing.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the current housing market looks like
- How to know if you’re ready to buy a house
- Important questions we think you should ask yourself before buying a house
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Sign up for our Know Your Number Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!