Inflation is running at its highest rate in over 40 years, and everyone wants to know how to make the best financial decisions in periods of high inflation. Unfortunately, we’ve seen some misguided, misleading, and BAD inflation advice out there. In this episode, we’ll react to some of the most horrible advice we’ve seen and tell you how to do things the right way.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What causes inflation
- If inflation can be good or bad
- What makes this period of high inflation unique
- How to make the best financial decisons during these unique times
Research and resources from this episode:
- Total Debt (government, private, business and bank debt) as a percentage of GDP in 2011, selected countries
- Visualizing the State of Global Debt, by Country
- Car Depreciation: How Much It Costs You
- Here’s How Much Gasoline the Average American Consumes Annually
- The True Cost of Owning a Car
- Average Auto Loan Payments: What to Expect in 2022
- National Average Gas Prices
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Check out The Money Guy Show Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tik Tok!