In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The most common financial mistakes we see people make during the holidays
- How to avoid common financial pitfalls during the holidays
- How to avoid unrealistic expectations around gift-giving
- How to make the most out of your money around the holiday season
Research and resources from this episode:
- 36% of Americans Took On Holiday Debt, Averaging $1,249
- 42% of Buy Now, Pay Later Users Have Made a Late Payment
- The Most Difficult Time of The Year: Mental Health During the Holidays
- Animals fill shelters after Christmas Time
- Holidays Can Be Stressful. They Don’t Have to Stress Out Your Team
- Work with us
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Sign up for our Know Your Number Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.