Americans might be bad with money, but you don’t have to be. In this episode, we discuss the underlying reason why Americans are so bad with money and how you can do it better.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Common financial pitfalls you should avoid
- Practical steps to build wealth successfully
- How the average Americans compare to the rest of the world financially
Research and resources from this episode:
- National Income – Savings Rate
- The Role of Time Preferences and Exponential-Growth Bias in Retirement Savings
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Sign up for our Know Your Number Course!
- Check out our Net Worth Tool!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.